- The C++ Source – the online journal for the C++ community
- ObjectMentor and Developmentor has also good articles.
- The Glen McCluskey site has a C++ newsletters archive and many other tutorials.
- Andrei Alexandrescu – creator of Loki and author of books like C++ Coding Standards and Modern C++ Design.
- Herb Sutter – author of Exceptional C++ and More Exceptional C++.
- These articles have been published by Detlef Vollmann in OverLoad and is also available in his web page. The articles deal with Meta Classes and Reflection in C++and Drawbacks of Exceptions in C++.
- The Tiny STL Primer has most of the resources for starting off with STL .
- STL comes in various flavors, but the most preferred ones are BOOST, STLPort, and recently ACE .
- Mario Konrad’s site has some resources on multithreading and OpenGL .
- Various sites like cplusplus-soup.com
- Finally an Indian portal dedicated for C++ enthusiasts.
- Free C++ IDE : Codeblocks, my favourite .
- Software Architecture Tutorials – Wiki Tutorial and General Tutorial
- Software Engineering Institute – The best site according to me .
- Zachman Framework – This site caters to the enterprise framework made popular by John Zachman .
- The Bred Meyer Consulting web page has several resources including links to Global Enterprise Architecture Organization.
- IBM DeveloperWorks is another good site not only for architecture but various other topics as well.
- The site Large Scale Software Architecture has various links related to software architecture .
- Open Process Framework – this is an website devoted to Open Process Framework ( OPF ) .
- The ABLE Project – Resources and Research Papers can be found at the web site.
- Agile Modeling – Scott Ambler’s site .
- Refactoring and DSL – Martin Fowlers web page.